Little or no tennis experience? Our beginner classes offer players a great start on the basics. You will learn fundamentals of all tennis strokes and become familiar with tactics and strategies of the game.
This clinics are designed for intermediate players to work on their strokes and build winning strategies. Each one-hour session features a combination of individual and group drills. There is ample personal instruction included throughout to correct and reinforce. In just a few weeks, you will:
• Build warm-up routines that optimize your readiness for play and increase your court coverage
• Practice specific strokes you will encounter frequently in match play, gaining mastery through helpful drills
• Groove your strongest shots and learn to develop a “go-to” finishing weapon
• Develop tactical decision-making about shot selection based on court, ball, and opponent position
• Gain confidence in putting away winners through mastery of volleys, overheads, drop shots, and short balls
“I am a 51-year-old player and have been playing as a 4.0 regularly for over ten years. Alina’s instruction in this short course did more to give me concrete skills than anything else I have done in the past decade. Better than DVDs, books, and videos; this was like a set of private lessons at only a fraction of the cost.
John C., Lake Monticello